Home | Others | BURNING ISSUE: smartphone sets man’s pants on fire

BURNING ISSUE: smartphone sets man’s pants on fire

A MAN in Atlanta, USA, had to strip down to his underpants in a DIY superstore car park when his smartphone caught fire. He told the local radio station that he was humiliated when he was forced to remove his trousers to avoid being burned.

Burning-issue220

The “smart” in smartphone was intended to imply that the device could do clever things, not that it inflicted a burning pain on the user.

NILIT-duomix-500x80

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Anti-spam check (Confirm that you are a human being) : *